• Lightweight PC/ABS engineered material with brushed finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability and a water/scratch resistant finish
• Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system
• 4 dual spinner 360° silent wheels for effortless mobility
• 4 side studs that allows the luggage to stand upright
• Top and side ergonomic flat modern handles for comfortable and easy lifting
• Smooth running quality
|28'' Inch||8.8 lbs||18.5 x 11.02 x 27.17|
*Luggage dimensions don't include the wheels, add 2'' to the height to determine the overall height
Just as described. Great price and quality aren't top-notch but well worth the price.
This is my second set of luggage in 20 yrs. The old set finally wore out but this new set has some traveling to do. I love the color because it will really be recognizable coming out of the luggage shut at the airport. Haven't tried the durability of it yet, but soon.
Strong exterior with compact, functional interior
This suitcase was a gift for our wedding from my parents so that we can take it out of the country. At first look, I love the color; it is bright, poppy, and really stands out. Additionally, the locking mechanism of the zippers is also really neat, and seems to work really well. The suitcase is SUPER light, which is really good for weight limits and maneuverability, but almost makes the case feel cheap, hoping it doesn't break or anything with travel, but time will tell. Also, the handle seems very flimsy, and I am certainly worried about that breaking under the weight of a fully laden suitcase. The wheels do work well though, allowing the suitcase to rolled in any direction easily. Interior is nice, no real complaints or praises there. Either way, it seems to be a decent piece for the price, just hoping that it holds up to international travel. The warranty does not cover damage by TSA or use, but I'm just hoping that it is sturdy enough to hold up.
I hope it will be great, will provide a follow up after trip