• Contemporary, impact resistant, functional design.
• The sturdy construction offers maximum strength, durability and a water/scratch resistant finish.Lightweight ABS/PC printed Film engineered material with polished metallic finish.
• 4 airplane design multi directional 360º silent spinner wheels for smooth effortless mobility.
• Side integrated TSA approved Lock to ensure the security of your belongings.
• Full interior fabric lining with zippered compartment in one side and tie-down straps on the other side for easy packing. Also an inside Pocket for your convenience.
• Four side studs allows the luggage to stand upright on its side.
• Top and side GEL ergonomic handles for comfortable and easy lifting
• Smooth running quality
• Push button locking internal retractable trolley system
• Suitable for most major airlines
|20'' Inch||5.73 lbs||14.17 x 8.26 x 20|
|24'' Inch||7.05 lbs||18.5 x 10.23 x 24|
|28'' Inch||8.59 lbs||20.27 x 11.81 x 28|
*Luggage dimensions don't include the wheels, add 2'' to the height to determine the overall height
I bought this a few months ago when I knew I'd be flying across the country (more or less) twice this past spring/summer; it was the first new luggage I had bought in about 25 years. I've taken the set on several trips now -- two round-trip flights with plane changes, a couple of two-night road-trip hotel stays, a 6-day 1800-mile road trip, and a mandatory wildfire evacuation, and I really, really like it. Good/great: it rolls like a dream on hard floors, sidewalks, and parking lots -- makes it easy for two people to manage 3 suitcases, each with a laptop bag or duffel attached. The color and design really pops and makes it easy to pick out of a luggage carousel. It's lightweight and goes in and out of a hatchback with ease. For its weight, it's pretty sturdy. It nests together easily when empty to take up one suitcase's worth of space. The ONLY thing about it that worries me is that the "hinge" feels like it could give out if it has too much pressure on it while open. It hasn't! I just feel like I need to be careful with it. This set truly makes travel even more fun. Well worth the money.
I bought these after our soft-sided suitcases started falling apart. These are great and actually, let us use 1 less suitcase because of the double-sided packing. My boys 6 &9 were able to share the medium suitcase and my husband and I could share the large suitcase for a week-long trip. They roll so easily it's great!
What a great value for this 3pc luggage set! Not only is it pretty, aesthetically pleasing, and lightweight, but it's durable and perfect for all sizes for your travel needs. Had no issues, and it comes in great colors.
I was a little nervous about purchasing but I am so glad I did the set is absolutely stunning and very durable
Very Spacious Love It