InUSA Ally Hardside 24 Inch Medium Lightweight Luggage
The InUSA Ally 24 Inch Medium Hardside Luggage is stylish, lightweight, and durable. It features 360° spinner wheels, snap-on straps, and a zippered compartment. The built-in TSA-approved lock and push-button trolley system offer added security, while the ergonomic handles and oversized zippers ensure easy handling.
• Lightweight PC/ABS-engineered material with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
• Contemporary, impact-resistant, functional design.
• Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
• Suitcase expands 2'' for additional extra space.
• Four spinner multi-directional silent 360° wheels for effortless mobility.
• Full 210D Polyester interior lining and tie-down straps to secure your belongings.
• Built-in 3-digit TSA-approved combination lock.
• Four side studs allow the luggage to stand upright on its side.
• Top and side ergonomic GEL handle for comfortable and easy lifting.
• Smooth gliding self-repairable oversized zippers.
• Suitable for most major Airlines.
• Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information, visit: www.travelsentry.org
|24'' Inch||7.9 lbs||17.74" x 10.83" x 27.13"|
*Luggage dimensions don't include the wheels. Add 2'' to the height to determine the overall height.
If you are looking for a decent quality that doesn't break the budget, and at the same time weigh as little as possible (so it doesn't use up the airline allowance), then you won't be disappointed with these cases. If you are looking for a metal-grade top secure case, then this is not it. You will have to go for a more heavy and more expensive choice.
I really like its maneuverability and durability. I have used it for long travel to Africa. It is still okay and strong. I strongly recommend it to anyone for the best safe travel. I love the TSA locking mechanism. Very creative push-to-release mechanism and is easy to use. Thank you.
We have taken ours on several trips already and they have withstood 2+ transfers, long hauls, and the challenge of hauling tail through an airport to make a tight connection. I can't say enough good things!
The first trip was 3 plane transfers each way. Little to no scratches or scuffs. Rolled smoothly thru customs on returning. Sturdy, maneuverable, and looked good.