InUSA Elysian Hardside Spinner 3 Piece Luggage Set 20''/24''/28''
The Elysian Hardside Spinner 3 Piece Luggage Set is lightweight, durable, and scratch-resistant, making it perfect for hassle-free travel. It features a retractable trolley system, four spinner wheels, ergonomic handles, and a Travel Sentry® Approved lock for added security.
• Lightweight PC/ABS-engineered material with a micro diamond finish. The hard-flex construction offers maximum strength, durability, and a water/scratch-resistant finish.
• Contemporary, impact-resistant, functional design.
• Push Button Locking internal retractable trolley system.
• 24'' and 28'' suitcase expands 2'' for additional extra space.
• Four spinner multi-directional silent 360° wheels for effortless mobility.
• Full 210D Polyester interior lining and tie-down straps to secure your belongings.
• Built-in 3-digit TSA-approved combination lock.
• Four side studs allow the luggage to stand upright on its side.
• Top and side ergonomic GEL handle for comfortable and easy lifting.
• Smooth gliding self-repairable oversized zippers.
• Suitable for most major Airlines.
• The Carry on hardside front pocket can fit up to a 15.6'' laptop, has a pocket for your removable power bank and allows easy access to essentials such as passports, pens, tablets, and phones, among others.
• Travel Sentry® Approved lock. Using this Travel Sentry® Approved lock allows your luggage to be opened, inspected and relocked by security authorities without damage. For more information, visit: www.travelsentry.org
|20'' Inch||6.17 lbs||15.35" x 9.84" x 23.22"|
|24'' Inch||7.05 lbs||17.72"x 11.02" x 27.17"|
|28'' Inch||9.24 lbs||20.47" x 12.2" x 31.10"|
*Luggage dimensions don't include the wheels; add 2'' to the height to determine the overall height.
Luggage looks really nice on outside. Telescoping handles and wheels seem easy to move. Zipper was a little hard but someone told me to run wax paper along it and that did the trick! There was a little flaw on the small suitcase. Where the zipper starts and ends wasn’t quite sewn in correctly but it shouldn’t affect the suitcase’s effectiveness.